Thursday, January 29, 2009

when can i go home???

its been 2 days since im back to this matrik..
n i got 2 months to finished my study..
but why it seem like theres a tan of time for me to finished it??
the 2 months are like 2 years for me n i wanna get my butt out from this matrik AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! but before that i have to seat the big test.. which mean the BIG FINAL XAM is around the corner..
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

for yasmin anak sapian..
sori i did not blog the story among three of us(including umi) in the car-empty petrol situation..which i said i want to do so..
takde masa r..
but memang lawak n cuak at that time..
thanks to min who is the main character n idea...
lagi2 bila part kat lampu isyarat menunjukkan lampu merah n lampu kat gamba minyak keta min menunjukkan warna kuning...
haha..
sian umi terlepas scene yg amat sangat kalaka..
but i enjoy myself that day!!!
for those who wanna know the story more...please contact this people:
MAIN CHARACTER N DIRECTOR: YASMIN ANAK SAPIAN
THE CAMERA GIRL WHOSE NOT MANAGE TO TAKE ANY FILM: NADIA HASIL DARI ZINI N NATHIMAN
THE BACK UP FILE: UMI ANAK NASIR (bukan M.NASIR!!)

1 comment:

Narrator said...

I definitely know that feelings Nadia! Yes! I do! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Ah~ you guys went out!! Haha, what's with the 'car-empty petrol' incident?