Tuesday, August 4, 2009

balik kg!!

so me n my brothers together with his friends went to Terengganu.
our plan is just for 3 days(from friday to sunday) bt my aunt n my cousin insist us to stay a little bit longer..
after a few minutes of discussion, we decided to stay until monday..
we went to many places (byk la sgt, semua tempat tu dah biasa pergi..)
haha.
oh.. i forgot to tell you that my kg is at terenggau so we didnt have probs about sleeping...
we went to Pasar payang, dataran Shahbandar, pantai Cenderih(btul ke ajaan aku ni??) n selainnya lepak2ing..

the funny part is when my brother forgot which road to my grandparents house..
haha.. so we keliling batu bersuratnye roundabout like milion time..
call my parents n they gave the instuction n 'thing' we already in front of our kampung!!!
my nenek asked why we were taking so long n my little brother answered:

'kitorang sesat, pastu banyak pusing kt batu NISAN..???'

me, my aunt n nenek burst to loud laugh!!!
hahaha.. how come the Batu Bersurat become Batu Nisan!!

so stop the story n start the pics..

3 beradik

my bro
pertandingan cangkung

my bro's friends.. jo n li
the view..
candid
ma little brother..


thats it..
kami byk amek gamba kt pantai je...

No comments: