Thursday, October 16, 2008

Perfection

skinny legs, bogger breasts
is all they want to see
tiny waists and thinner arms
the opposite of me.
the pressure to be perfect
is slowly closing in
an utter suffocation
that doesnt seem to end.
society is telling me
BEUTIFUL is thin
and if i choose to STARVE myself
perfection's what i win.
shoving somwthing down my throat
will get me what i want
bring me closer to that GOAL
of a body i cant FLAUNT.
society is telling us
beauty is the prize
measured in the size of ur breast
in weight and clothing size.
but let me tell u here n now
NO GOOD will come from that
it seems ok at first
but soon becomes a trap.
a disease that clouds the mind
and BELIVES what i s UNTRUE
belives u never good enough
no matter what u do.
there is one beuty that i know
its the greatest prize of all
its learning to ACCEPT urself
imperfections flaws n all
the beauty that really matters
lies in our HEART, our SOUL, oue core
becaise when u LOVE whats INSIDE
u love whats outside even more..

3 comments:

SAICHI said...

where did u get this?

Juri Amatur said...

from what I read..it is more like poem..am I right??

that's me said...

its is a poem la dude!!!!