Thursday, October 9, 2008

RANDOM

im not good at bi writing but i try my best to be one..
maybe because it has been long time since im not writing essay
n bi paper 4 final is just around a corner..
n im afraid if i couldnt do the essay..
instead of writing im typing in this blog in bi although i know my sentences will be like WAT!!
haha..
seriously im not good like fic, yasmin, mim n mirrah in writing..
i impress whenever i read their essay..
see..
i open my dictionary to write the next sentences..
such a lame.. haha..
but life is about to learn right..
n MUET is coming..
we have to take the speaking, listening, and writing test..
argghhh..
i can n like to speak english but in the rojak way..
i cannot like fully speak english in the whole time...
wat im going to do??
dont know.. i want to speak wif other friends but they think im like playing around n they didnt reply me in english..
want to speak wif old friend but currently save my credit..
so BLOG, u the only thing i can improve my bi but just only in WRITING!!
hmm.. never mind i think.. at least i can write something freely in this blog..
so to SITI AMINAH, thank you because you the one who introduce me to this blog..

2 comments:

Narrator said...

lol
that sound so pathetic of you nadia
But, your english is quite good, so don't look down on yourself.
and thank you for the recognization (haha I know I'm good...duh)
Please tell me you are lying when you say you open your dictionary to write the next sentences (is it writing in this blog?) coz, if you do that is indeed lame. However, it's okay if it's for writing essay since I also sometimes do that when I can't quite find the words to use. Ah! And if you really mean writing in this blog at least be a smart by using online dictionary instead of being a retard who opens the thick book called dictionary.
I understand if you say you can speak english although in rojak way but why do you like to speak it in rojak way?
what you going to do is practise, practise and practise and you'll get around it eventually. Those who think you're playing around are plain suck and they obviously forget about MUET (or so it seem to me)
Hah! Don't be a cheapo when it comes to learning, and you know I'm always available. So do give me a call.
and also gudluck for the test and MUET.

SAICHI said...

first of all nadia, we're not goofing around when we speaks english. both iba and me, speaks proper english. maybe we can't just simply blame others(if u're even talking about us) and second, forget what others will say. pathetics, retard, geek, and whatsoever, its your will to learn. and third, if people trying to correct or fix your sentences, dont be such a stock up,ignorant or cocky to say "im not good in english,so what???" ok? dont feel too inferior. we're still learing. all of us. speaks its not wrong to speak rojak english but better to speak proper and decent english. its a good practice. and dont afraid of mistakes.mistakes is the greatest teacher afterall.dont feel too inferior.