Thursday, December 18, 2008

BLOOD..


yap..
its my blood!!!
im the AB type='kedekut' type..
same like tuan die r...haha..
im not stingy just thrifty...
its not the main point that i wanna talk today...
ok..today we did the bio practical about the ABO Blood group inheritance..
i just know my type is AB bt dun know wheter its positive or negative..
because by the time i wanna cucuk my finger again, the lancet(needle)had finish..
the pricking my finger part is a bit hurt n i afraid tu prick by myself so i ask my friend to help..
she just had the characteristics of doc cause her face was so selambe when do the prick even she did at her own hand!!
she prick my other friends too..its 4 including me..
shes like pro.. perh..
my hand was cooling and shaking before the pricking session is start...
well im afraid of needle!! haha.. shhhhh...just keep this secret between u n me..
haha..
but overall it was fun n i want to prick my finger again, unfortunatly the lancet is not enough..

1 comment:

Narrator said...

Hahahaha
I've done this one! Last 2 weeks ago (so, I'm one step ahead of you)
Anyway, I'm an AB too! hehe
no don't say the syingy type it's the rare type and rare means special hehe
Though, I've known what my blood type is way back! and I'm the positive type!
...and we did for the Rh factor experiment today. Though I didn't do it since my friend prick my hand...but the blood never came out...(damn it! just making my thumb hurt!!)
You should be grateful that you got to prick your hand with lancet instead of us here we didn't have lancet and had to use needle instead! I mean...the one where you used for sewing...it's a terror to even try to prick it yourself...huhu