Saturday, December 27, 2008

Brother-Sister

yap3..
spend time wif my adek...
at JAYA JUSCO....
we just want to buy him the SCHOOL's cloths 4 the 'back to school!!' haha but it turns out to be hilarious day...
n i menyalahgunakan the money tat my ayah gave to me..
the money suppose to buy the cloths..
sorry... hehe..
we just bought foods ok wat y'all thinking??
we eat at dellifrance n bought big apple donut.. (not mention tat my adek had a lunch before we went to jj) he a food monster u know.. me just ate lunch after come back home from jj..
haha..
at first we want to buy trouser but it just too expensive...
RM 35!! cekik darah... beli kt hari-hari lg murah..
then suddenly my adek want to wear the old one...
(ckp2 awl kn senang takde r aku bersusah payah keluar mencari baju suar sek)...
adoyai...
but we do bought new shoes 4 him.. at least 1 thing pun ok r....
we also play car game n as usual me no 4th!!!
haha...
i seek 4 KAMI's book again but went out disappointed again...
i want to buy this book no matter wat!!!
so at 5 pm...come back home...give the money back to my ayah......n run to my bedroom coz taknak kene soal ngan ayah(i had menyalahgunakan the money, remeber?? haha)...





muka bangga idung kembang

1 comment:

Narrator said...

lol
so some brother-sister~hood time huh
lol back to school already...
so bad of you nadia...misusing the trust been set upon you...bad girl~
and in the end? ur father never questioned 'bout it?

lol look at you gulping down the drink...simply hillarious