Saturday, January 2, 2010

new

weee!!! im back!!
sory im negleting you, blogie...
so with my new celcom broadband, i'll try my very best to write blog everyday..

my life is superb rite now...
especially in U...
ive had my new nickname which i dont wanna tell you (its kinda lame.. haha) but i like it..
its all thanks to kembi... n this nickname la that notice the visible of me to the seniors...
bajet!! haha..
ok.. cite lain..
my final result was incredible!
i never tought that i will make it that high...

the HRAT kem was incredible also..
its full of surviving things..
we had to live in the jungle for about 5 days!!
we have to cook, just use river to get water, no toilet n definitely no bed.
we just eat 1 genggam of rice with ikan bilis or ikan masin a day!
but its really full of thrilling activities..!!
if they extend to a month, you'll never recognise me..
haha...

but i think the coming sem will cause me busy n busy n BUSY.
because??
my schedule full of classes..
my cos full of harder subject..
my holiday full of club activities..
my days full of work!!
aaaaa... i just hope ill get through them flawlessly..

thats all...

No comments: