Monday, September 8, 2008

++

finally..
i can write my blog again..
hehe..
well today not much things to do..
i had save 'My Boss My Hero' in my pc.. it's japanese drama..
i had watch it but i wanna watch it again wif my brother n also my ct!!
puasa ok n i only berbuka with mee, roti john n tepung pelita...
konon nk kurus!!
haha..
at bazar i meet da one that i admire, zahin!! he still handsome as always..
huhu..
i also meet a boy like pemain bola, zakuan...
he's so kakkoi!!!!!!!!!!
i feel happy today but a little bit sad when im thinking that im not celebrate raya wif ct n mar...
sob.. sob..
i feel like tawar hati nk raya tahun ni!!!
smtimes i think mybe my friend, iba right about saying 'we have to sacrifice many things as we grown up'..

to ct n mar:
i hope the 3 days that we will spend together will be the best days we ever had before raya!!!
i realy want to cry rite now...

No comments: