Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ragam berbuka!!

Today is the best buka pose in this year..
well... for now.. hehe
i buka wif my tutormate..
its full of laughter, happy, camera freak(including me), n we really2 enjoy it..
we ate nasi tomato, karipap, agar2, n cocktail!!! yummy!!
n these are some pic when we waiting 4 azan..





















































Wh
ile berbuka
















then we eat till full...
actually i want to eat some more nasi tomato but too shy to tambah nasi...
n then min said 'kt sini konsep dia sapa malu rugi sendiri'
we laughing when min said that..'
i know she wont help me to get the rice..
but she volunteer to teman me..
n it turn out very funny way because both of us walk very creepy way towards nasi like we have done wrong..
when we get to the tong nasi we end up laughing when my mun said our act like want to steal something.. haha..
n... i still didnt get nasi tambah!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
but at last my friends that seat behind me give me the extra nasi
n.. finally i GET THE NASI!!
haha.. lol..
so after having a great dinner.. as usual la 1 2 3 CLICK!!





class potrait (me is the stripe shirt)

No comments: