Wednesday, September 10, 2008

stay away from my life!!

this story suppose to be write yesterday but since i was so bz...
i feel happy because my class had been cancel so apalagi tdo r!!!!
haha..
after i get into my room..
i had set my alarm to wake up at 10.30 but i woke up at 11.30!!!!
TERLAJAK!!
haha..
naseb baek my class start at 12..
fuh..
then when i attend to my bio class, as usual we sit at our place for waiting the lect to come..
12.05......12.15........12.20....
we waited so long then we realise that lect didnt come!!
perh klu tau baek smbung tdo...
haha...
but me n 2 others friend stay at the class for...what else?? ngumpat r!!
haha.. no la.. just sembang2 biasa jer...
free giler... happy do..
but....
it turn out the other way when it come evening...
its all start with my rommate!!
camni, i bukak my kain baju kurung but still wear baju kurung and sit at my bed..
then my roommate get home..suddenly she said 'nadia pakai r kain dalam seksinye duk camtu!!!'
WTH???
my baju kurung panjang ok!! its not like i not wearing at all..
the thing is the way she talk to me like.......perh!!!
so, i change my shirt n go to perjumpaan kelab gym even its too early to go to the perjumpaan..
mals nk layan org cmtu do!!
even before this she keep makes me mad plus she's so annoying!!!
like crazy!!

1 comment:

SAICHI said...

tell her "its your private parts she's talking about, not hers". bangang. weyh, comment aku punye plak!