Thursday, November 27, 2008

Give me more tissues!!

i have runny nose so bbbbaaad!!!
its run quickly n fasterly!!
haha..joking... but seriously bad until i disturb the peace in my room n also annoy my roommate with all these sniiffff!!
sorry... hehe..
plus sakit tekak n batuk make the sick go so well!!
n all tans of works that never end...
huh..
byk mengeluh isn it??
so yesterday around 12 msging iba but end up left her alone cause gone to sleep..
haha..
sori dude..
got bio practical after this n still not finish my jotter book yet..
haha..
cikgu tak check kot..
takyah r wat..
haha

1 comment:

Narrator said...

lol...
bad for you...
Hope you recover soon then,
I've just recovered from flu
heh
Take good care of yourself 'kay dear
Yes, you're whining...on the second thoughts, who didn't?
lol, I've also done that couple of times, so no worries XP (the msg-ing thing not the whining thing...I never done that. Hehe)
Anyway, take care~