Saturday, November 29, 2008

upset

just now i saw my form 5 pic with all my friends...classmate...
we're so happy in those pic..
i wish i could turn back time n laugh with all my friends again...
but its not gonna happen!!
no!!
smetimes i just cant take it..
i want my f.5 life back!!
could anyone give me that??
yes. i can meet them but surely its not gonna be the same laughter rite..
n yes. i have to move on but i have the old memory keeps playing in my head..
youre a liar when u said u not in the same situation as me..
in a differ old memory..
people changes..
so do me..
n smtimes i hate that!!!
gosh i miss them!!!
damn much!!!
i hate my life in this damn jail!!!

3 comments:

pharie said...

lek.lek.

XD

Narrator said...

waaa~ I miss those times too
good times, good times...
but no matter what...we can never go back to such pleasant moments...
Haha
yes...people do change...
either for the better or worst...
anyway, just enjoy ur life as of now
coz for sure in some other time in the future you'll look back to today and laugh at it...

Saichi said...

chill nads....face life as it is.