Wednesday, May 27, 2009

mitte kudasai!

All my friends know that im so into japan... i eat japanese food, i watch japan movies;drama, i learn japan language(just a little bit, thanks to mira...), most of my talk is about japan (if i meet the japan lovers), i watch japan talkshow, n most of all im a die hard fan of japanese band especially KAT TUN!!

dakara,
i want to go to japan so badly..
otousan n okasaan will fly to japan in oktober... so im BEGGING them to bring me along...
i didnt use my allowance just to save money to go to japan, to shop at there.. to taste their mouthwatering food (yg halal je la..umaiii!!!)..
unfortunately, i cannot fulfill this dream...
they not tell me exactly why but i guess they didnt have enough money to support my ticket flight..
so sad..
i wanna meet koki!!!
or at least koki's birthplace...!!

maybe some other time..
maybe when i have my own job..
maybe when i become rich..
just leave the maybe for now..

1 comment:

Saichi said...

kakak aku baru bercakap pasal nak pergi Jepun for holiday:P