Friday, January 13, 2012

Friends till Jannah uolss..



just done reading ami jim's blog.

her latest issue is quite similar to me right now. A phase where we wanna show our love to Allah desperately but have to merangkak to achieve the Jannah. well as for me la yang sedang merangkak tu.. but i think she made a great sacrifice when she delete all the Kpop songs and add in surah-surah and zikir instead in her mp3 coz i know her well about her craziness to that group. However we both do it, we just wanna get keredhaan Allah and be near to Him. May Allah guide me, us n all of us to the right path. Friend till Jannah, sis.


I know it is hard to make people that we love to bow down to Allah. Believe me i still thinking the best way to make them search the light and obey to Allah. ''hati orang bukan kita pegang, Allah yang pegang..'' . So, i often doa that Allah will give them Nur to change to be better Muslimin/ Muslimat. Insyallah..


Ya. consider me lucky to have friends that always remember me to Allah. and i love the feeling like now. i feel more calm in whatever i'm doing and face problems with more peacefully. I need these friends to keep remind me how beautiful Islam it is.. How actually we can get pahala so easyly in our everyday life. i love to explore more about Rasulullah and follow all His sunnah.



maybe i am too slowly for this process but i'm heading towards there and really hope i never fall back to my old habit.


Allah is watching us, act like you know it. ^___^










3 comments: