Monday, March 8, 2010

apa da jd ngan aku ni??

i know i'm very clumsy person *dush* but today its clearly said that i'm truly mully CLUMSY!!!
alert for all guys, do help me... WTH!! haha..

ok.. first, i spilled my friend's drink on her food and her jeans and her white bag!!
fortunately she get up fast before it hit her t-shirt.. so, i was like terbantutkn sistem pencernaan die coz she just washed her hand and chio... but she's not angry (i think!) so sooorriii ain!!!! i feel soo guilty n i wanna buy a new lunch but she just kept said no, thanks...

second, i drop the slant agar(don't ask me wat menatang is tat coz i don't know either) in lab microbes.. luckily it an agar n didn't has microbe in it... *fuhh*

third, again!! i spilled my friend's drink but now its different coz the glass only has ices..
'klung klang klang'... ok the glass fell on floor.. thanks do coz every eyes on me rite now... just act steeeddyyy.... and wooshhh, blah!!!

fourth, i drop my books and all paper berebut2 comes out from it..

fifth, i lost 1 tablet of my fish oil.. ooo fishy2 sori for mama's bad...




this pic is sooo into me!!!






the great part off all this, kembi belanja us!!! thanks abg kembi...!! *wink* (ok sounds gatal) i wanna vomit rite now....

2 comments:

Syida Shu said...

nadia ! apa ni . ni mesti ingat kat boyfriend ni . ish ish :D

that's me said...

laki pn tarak nk pk cmne..