Thursday, March 12, 2009

1..2..smile!!


azim="ko ni kene senyum cket r.. ni asyik wat muka marah je laki mana nk dekat ngan ko klu cmtu.."

iba="at least bila ko smile diorang pun senang hati n pk ko mesti interested dgn story die"

pn. Zai="kita ni kene senyum selalu even klu gi temu duga yg susah sekalipun just keep smiling..."



so that it.. i've heard 3 voices bout the important of keeping smile.. my motto from today is KEEP SMILING WHEREVER YOU ARE... so im gonna start rite now...

here i just found a writing about smile:

SMILE FOR YOU
Smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin
When he smiled I realized I'd passed it on to him.
I thought about that smile then I realized its worth,
A single smile, just like mine could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected
Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!

Keep the smile going by sending this on to a friend.
Everyone needs a smile!!!


*but dont misunderstood me that im crazy n have to go to hospital bahagia...

1 comment:

Narrator said...

Oh, I thought it was you in that pic nadia. Turns out not. You do look alike though XD

Anyway, yeah...good luck on keep smiling