Thursday, March 5, 2009

tomorrow i will go back home!!!!
yippiee!!
but i just have 1 prob that disturb my exited feeling....
i have to go to RTM,kl trip at the same day n the worst part is the trip start at 4.00 AM!!
I've already had bought ticket to kl n then have to go to the suddenly-trip at kl too??
n i heard that we cannot sesuka hati nk balik umah eventhough our home is in kl..
somehow i feel that my matrik's management is the worst..!! haha..
seriously why they do the trip when they know hundreds people will go home for the holiday??
no worry. cause zahin (ehem emira) will be my replacement for my seat IF I GO TO THE TRIP.. so my money for ticket isnt burn completely..
i think i wanna sell my ticket for the higher price to zahin since he's so desperate for the ticket..
hahahaha..!! nk balik sgt tp malas beli tiket...last2 tiket dah abes.. serve him right..
but first i have to go for the taklimat n then i'll ask for the prmision to go home right after the trip n then i will certainly know what the best decision for me............................... i hope..
if i go to the trip i've save RM25 plus experience too!! (NERD) haha..

at last i made my roommate create her own blog!!
yes!! im a successfully girl!! huhuhu.
blog, commission please...

*dear emira...
please drop by to my room.......i wanna know ur new blog url..

1 comment:

Narrator said...

must be suck being you XD

Hah! You sure are a nerd, trust me...I know you well-enough. XD

managing to made your roommate create her own blog is already dub as a successful girl for you? *sigh*