Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Turn 19 not 91

yay.. its my birhtday!!
happy birhtday to me..happy b'day to me...
k.. its a long story bt im gonna make it short n sexy...

first and foremost:

i got a new ODM watch which i want it so badly from my ibu!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... its the greatest present ever!!!


second:
me n my family had a big dinner to celebrate our siblings besday.. cause the date of birth for me n my two brothers are quite near... which is my bro=8.1, me=9.3, and the youngest=21.2...
so its like awal blan je tetiba mak gugur abes suma rambut sbb nk beli present tuk kitorang...
hahaha...
back to the topic.. the dinner took place at NELAYAN RESTAURANT... and our family wore the formal clothes.. thanks to my bro cause its all his idea.. nk raikan hari istimewa la ktakan...
the funny part is only OUR FAMILY had the formal cloths on our body but the rest family just wore t-shirt n casual.. so rasa cam vip pun ada XD!!



Last bt not least:
i wanna thank you for all friends that wish me... n to all that gave me present too!!
start with:
BONDA
ABANG
YASMIN (kawan pertama beb bt awl 2 min.. haha)
AZIM (kol tak bg slam trus nyanyi)
NURIN
YASMIN MTRIK
UMI
AMAL (ni pun sama tak bg salam trus nyanyi)
SITI
BIHA
NADIA KECIK
SHASHA
IBA
MUN
ILI
PEAH...

once again THANK YOU guys, girls...


*sori no pic.. ternet lembap!!

No comments: