Friday, March 6, 2009

At last!!!!
i made my decision!!
i had go to the RTM trip!! yea...
but unlucky for me coz zahin had bought his ticket.. *grr..* wanna kill him someday.. haha..
i wonder how he always get ticket even for the very last minute...!
so my RM25 for the ticket is completely burn!! T_T!
ok back to the trip..
basically, no, amazingly unexpectedly i had so much fun!!
but i have to woke up at 3.00am because we have to gather at 4.00 am at Astaka..
im so sleepy man.. but im sleeping like mayat hidup dlm bas tu.. haha..
the important is i learn a lot of things regarding the broadcasting...
do you know that the cos for the one and only studio maya at rtm is half of million!!
wow!! and also some other things like the studios need very cold temp to balance the heat from lightning that need at least 1000 volt to work it.. and incredibly there have 80++ spotlight in it..
but our trip end at 11.00....
so sekejap ne?? but it was an enjoyment trip!!
then call my ibu, pick me up n go back home...
mish my homey!!!! weee...

1 comment:

Narrator said...

Oww~ That's such a waste of money dear...sounds fun though