Saturday, March 21, 2009

i dont do somthing wrong...

yesterday night i couldnt sleep cause i oversleep in the day..
i want to do math bt end up watch korean movie at my laptop.. haha..
its nearly 2 am n the movie had come to the end when EMIRA msging if i were sleeping or not..
she cannot sleep either with same reason like me..(dak mtrik mmg suka tdo siang eh??).. so she ask me wheter i wanna do math with her.. n without long thinking i reply 'yes'...
but my heart say no.. haha.. bt i wanna pleasant my heart that at least i do some math!! haha..
few minutes later emira came into my room with math books.. we decided to do proBABIlity..
she did first bt i waited for the movie to end..
after the movie end..close laptop...open book.. bt a few second later my eye start feel heavy n for the accurate words SLEEPY.. it almost 3 o'clock!! so i told em i wanna sleep..

me, em
oit..nantok r..aku tdo dlu leh tak??
takleh... takyah tdo smpai pg..
ala.. aku nantok ko tdo r kt sini...
......
aku tdo belah ni ko tdo belah sana..
apa?? kt share katil ni ke??
ye r.. aku tak kesah.. selimut aku pun besar bantal ada lebih..
ok gak.. aku malas nk naik bilek(tgkat 2)..

then i open my blanket n she off the study lamp...
just imagine single bed share with two person.. thank god she's thin.. haha..
so we sleep so stiffly n this morning i dun know why my back hurt.. haha.. bt i do know that none of us jatuh katil..

*i just sleep with someone!! omg!! XD

2 comments:

Narrator said...

proBABIlity??? XD bad nadia bad...
BTW, I've long ago left that thing you call math...ha ha ha

yeah I'm randoming...XD

yayangss said...

Kau tELaH DINODAI NADIA. Hahahaha xsangka ko jd mangsa emira..hehe =p

Bestnye pkai opera mini..bluek!! Haha